Time & Location
About The Event
Join writers, Bex Band and Emma Rosen for a retreat in the heart of the Pyrenees. Beautiful views, good local food and wine, glorious weather, educational workshops, inspiring company and lots of writing… need we say more?!
Whether you are working on the next great novel, poetry, non-fiction, a blog or are just in search of some creative inspiration, the Pyrenees Writers Retreat will provide the tranquility and guidance you need to progress your work. The week will consist of daily workshops delivered by Emma and Bex.
We will be stating at Papilio Luchon Guesthouse, which we will have to ourselves. Nestled amongst the beautiful forested hills of the Midi-Pyrenees, Papilio is a converted 19th century lodge, which is spacious, comfortable and rustic – everything you need to write a bestseller. It has south-facing gardens and a swimming pool that overlooks uninterrupted mountain views.
- Accommodation for 6 nights at the Papilio Luchon Guesthouse (rooms will be on a shared basis)
- All meals from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on our last day
- Wine for some of the dinners
- Daily writing workshops delivered by Bex and Emma
- Additional activities including hiking, yoga and meditation (yoga mats provided)
What’s Not Included
- Flights to and from Toulouse airport
- Pick up and drop off from Toulouse airport. We will have a recommended flight leaving the UK and will help coordinate the transfer to and from the airport. Estimated cost is €25 each way.
- Travel insurance
Please note that the total cost of the retreat is £800, which includes a £200 non-refundable deposit to secure your place. The remaining £600 of the balance is due 8 weeks before the start of the retreat (1st April 2019).
- Place on writers retreat£200£2000£0